WHY YOUR SKIN NEEDS IT
No. 60 Calm Botanical Bath Tea is crafted to enhance your bath experience with nourishing, soothing, and exfoliating properties. Which makes for smoother and fresh looking skin. Scented with a blend of lemongrass, lavender, and rosemary essential oils.
- Relieves skin inflammation and irritation
- Health-promoting ritual that aids in improving overall immunity and balance alkaline/acid levels
- Increase overall circulation throughout the body, resulting in eliminating stress
- Eases various types of pain by lifting weight off the joints and muscles
- Aromatic bath experience
Container: 3 oz with muslin bag | Best if used within 12 months
Hibiscus Sabdariffa (Hibiscus), Calendula Officinalis (Calendula) Flower, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower, Jasminum Officinale (Jasmine), Rosa Centifolia (Rose) Petal, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Oil, Cymbopogon Flexuosus (Lemongrass) Oil, Rosmarinus officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Tocopherol (Vitamin E)
- Pour half of the contents of bag and add to the muslin bag.
- Secure with a tie and add to bath water.
- Immerse yourself and enjoy.
What is a Botanical Bath Tea?
Botanical Bath is an ancient remedy for soothing afflictions such as body aches, muscle pains or simply to relax. It is made with a blend of specially selected herbs, and essential oils that work with water to relieve painful joints, nerves, and muscles.
What are the benefits of bathing with bath teas?
The skin is our largest organ and absorbs anything we expose it to. Using a bath tea, helps you to receive the healing benefits of plants by absorbing through the skin. To include reduction in stress, skin brightening, pain and discomfort relief, and improved levels of joy.
What temperature should my bath be?
We recommend bathing in warm water to enhance the healing benefits of the botanicals.