99% NATURAL | PURE THERAPEUTIC GRADE | VEGAN | SKIN-SAFE
WEARABLE AROMATHERAPY is worn on your skin and hair as a natural perfume. Wear this as a single scent, or layer it with others directly on your skin and hair.
SMELLS LIKE : Om. Zen and happiness. Wood, warm, soft, creamy
FRAGRANCE FAMILY : Wood
NOTE : Base
PART OF THE PLANT : Wood
METHOD : Steam distilled
SOURCE : Australia
DESCRIPTION : Heavy, yellow, fine-grained wood that unlike other woods, retain their fragrance for decades. It is the second most expensive wood in the world.
ACTIVATED CHAKRAS : 1st Root, 2nd Sacral, 3rd Solar Plexus, 4th Heart, 6th Third Eye, 7th Crown
INSPIRATION & BENEFITS OF SANDALWOOD ESSENTIAL OIL:
- Feel more grounded and mindful
- Alleviate stress, anxiety, and depression
- Help you make more of a spiritual connection
- Great mix of calm and productive – get stuff done!
- Boosts confidence and belief in yourself
- Excellent antidepressant and mood elevator
- Relaxing and peaceful
KNOWN PHYSICAL BENEFITS OF SANDALWOOD ESSENTIAL OIL:
- Increases libido and acts as a natural aphrodisiac
- Anti-viral and antiseptic
- Expectorant and boosts immune system
- Anti-aging – high in antioxidants, excellent for the skin
- Induces relaxation, positivity, anxiety, stress, fear, and calmness
*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any illness or disease.
BLENDS WELL WITH : Bergamot, Cedarwood, Chamomile, Clary Sage, Frankincense, Grapefruit, Lavender, Patchouli, Orange, Rose, Ylang Ylang
SANDALWOOD WEARABLE ESSENTIAL OIL SOLID BALM
Vegan Candelilla Wax, Coconut Oil, Sweet Almond Oil, Santalum Album (Sandalwood) Pure Essential Oil, Sandalwood Natural Essence fragrance
WARNINGS & PRECAUTIONS:
GENERAL ESSENTIAL OIL SAFETY AND WARNINGS: We are not doctors. This product is not designed to diagnose or treat illnesses. Do not use essential oils while you are pregnant or nursing without consulting your doctor. Please keep out of reach and do not apply to children or pets. Do not ingest essential oils. If you have sensitivities or any medical condition, do not use essential oils unless advised by a physician or medical professional. Avoid direct contact with eyes, mouth, ears or nose. Keep away from heat or open flame. Some oils cause possible skin sensitivity (photosensitive) so avoid direct sunlight after applying oil
NOTABLE NATURAL CHEMICAL CONSTITUENTS: sesquiterpenic alcohols, α-santalol. β-Santalol