Teeki, the innovator of eco-conscious activewear, believes in protecting the earth. That’s why Teeki fabric is made with love from recycled water bottles and natural dyes.
Because we "love the earth", all of our products are made from recycled water bottles.
Our eco-friendly process prevents chemical runoff and uses 90% less water. The fabric is unlike any other... high quality, 360° stretch, lightweight yet squat approved, minimal seams, breathable, and it hugs in all the right places. The wide waistband design allows bodies of all shapes and sizes to wear Teeki. Products are highly versatile for your lifestyle swim, hike, work out, travel, lounge, yoga, dance, walk the dog... the possibilities are endless!
- Comfortable and silky.
- Feels like a second skin
- No Bulk, No Nylon, No Pilling
- Low Impact Support / Elastic-free
- Minimal seams
- Sustainably sourced from recycled plastic
- 360° stretch
- Flattering fit on all body types
- Made with Love in the U.S.
- 79% Recycled Poly, 21% Spandex