This cinnamon chai soy candle captures the essence of this much loved, and centuries old beverage, with notes of black tea, cinnamon and sweet vanilla. While it has year-round appeal, this scent creates an especially warm and inviting feeling during the fall and holiday season.
Infused with natural essential oils, including cinnamon leaf, clove bud, and orange oil.
Middle: Black tea
Burn Time: 40 Hours
- Pure soy wax with no additives, dyes or fillers
- Natural cotton wick braided with thin paper threads (lead and zinc free)
- Wax sourced from US grown soybeans
- Re-usable glass jar container
- Always individually hand-poured, hand labeled and crafted in small batches
Uses & Recommendations:
- Suggested to curate for 1 week for optimal burn
- During initial burn, let burn for minimum 3 hours to ensure full surface is melted (minimizing tunneling).
- Trim wick to reduce chances of soot
- 3.5 x 3.5 glass jar container
- Follow us on IG or Facebook for 10% off!
Fun fact: Cinnamon sticks are also called quills :)