A beautifully complex cousin to the popular Seattle Fir candle, this scent is enchantingly bright and awakening. Warm notes of cinnamon accent the crisp cypress and moss aromas, rounding it out as the quintessential holiday scent.
This candle is infused with cedarwood and pine essential oils.
Middle: Cypress, Moss
Base: Spruce, Pine, Cedar
Burn Time: 25 Hours
- Pure soy wax with no additives, dyes or fillers
- Natural cotton wick braided with thin paper threads (lead and zinc free)
- Wax sourced from US grown soybeans
- Always individually hand-poured, hand labeled and crafted in small batches
Uses & Recommendations:
- Enjoy the travel size tins for max 3-4 hours per session
- Trim wick to reduce chances of soot
Dimensions: 2 1/2" x 1 3/4"
Fun fact: Native Americans in North America use the thin, pliable roots of some species of Spruce trees for weaving baskets and for sewing together pieces of bark for canoes.