- Manjistha Powder or Indian Madder is used as an organic, herbal supplement. It's best know to be used as a lymph mover and blood purifier. *
- 100% Natural Manjistha Powder (Rubia cordifolia) Rubia cordifolia, often known as common madder or Indian madder, is a species of flowering plant in the coffee family, Rubiaceae.*
- IMPORTED 100% RAW FROM INDIA - This bag contains certified organic, 100% raw Manjistha Powder from India. *
- CHEMICAL FREE: Manjistha Powder by Henna Cosmetics is 100 % natural and chemical free. No Preservatives. No Additives.*
- Henna Cosmetics is committed to producing the highest quality products and Natural Herbs that are sustainably sourced and fairly traded. All our products are 100% natural and fresh. This product is available in a resealable zip lock pouch for easy use!*
What are the synonyms of Manjistha? Rubia cordifolia, Indian Madder, Manjishtha, Samanga, Vikasa, Yojanavalli, Jingi, Lohitalata, Bhandiri, Raktanga, Vastrabhushana, Kalameshi, Lata, Manjeeth, Manjitti, Tamravalli, Raktamanjishte, Manjetti, Phuvva, Runas
What is the source of Manjistha? Manjistha is a Vegan, Plant Based Product.
Our 100% Pure, Organic, Natural Manjistha Powder (Rubia cordifolia) comes in a 100 Grams presentation.
Manjistha's name in Sanskrit translates to “bright red”, alluding to its strong affinity to the blood. However, the plant may be grown as a rainfed crop in North-East India where the rainfall is high and evenly distributed throughout the year.
Directions For Use: Take 1 to 2 tablespoonful (15 to 30ml) with equal quantity of water after meals.
Ingredients: Manjistha Powder - 100%
No External Coloring Agents
No Additives - 100% Pure and Natural.