Our Hibiscus Powder is only hibiscus flowers that have been dehydrated and grinded to a very fine mesh. We don't add anything to nature (colorants or chemicals). This finely ground, tart powder has a deep burgundy color. Hibiscus is used in soaps, lotions, and other hair smoothies and treatments. The powder makes a refreshing herbal tea to enjoy hot or cold. Hibiscus flowers are sweet, tart, and slightly astringent.
- It's rich in Vitamin C.
- Vitamin C is one of the top players in maintaining a healthy immune system.
- Contains many antioxidants, such as anthocyanin.
- It's rich in Polyphenols.
- May have a positive effect on blood pressure.
- It's low in calories.
- Cleanses and hydrates the skin.
- May promote an even looking skin tone.
- It's an excellent hair conditioner.
- Fights dandruff and itchy scalp.
- May delay premature greying.
How to use Hibiscus Powder
Add Hibiscus Powder into a Bowl (For better results, add the same quantity of Amla Powder)
Mix with regular water until making a smooth paste
Leave it for 30-40 minutes
Wash it off with mild shampoo.
This paste conditions and strengthen the hair.
Hibiscus can also be mixed with coconut or almond oil to be used as hair tonic.
Add hibiscus powder and Rose water in a bowl
Mix until forming a paste
Apply to face and skin and exfoliate gently
Let it sit for 10 to 15 minutes
Wash it off with warm water
Repeat twice a week. You can mix it with Aloe Vera Powder for better results
Ingredients: Hibiscus- 100%
No External Coloring Agents
No Additives - 100% Pure and Natural