Ginger is a well-known spice. Cuisines around the world use ginger as an aromatic ingredient, and Ginger Root Powder — This lovely off-white to light brown spice is ground from the dried ginger root. It's a convenient form for baked foods, vegan dishes, sauces, curries, and chutneys, and for sprinkling on applesauce and other cooked fruit and vegetable dishes. Ginger is used for cooking, teas, or as a herbal supplement. Ginger, the spice, is just dried ginger root ground into a powder. This, of course, is all just semantics. You'd not be wrong to call ginger root just "ginger".
Benefits of Ginger Powder
- Gingerol (main compound in ginger) is a powerful antioxidant.
- May have anti-inflammatory effects.
- It's low in calories, 4 calories per 2 tsp.
- Improves the health of skin with antioxidants.
- Long Shelf Life
- Ginger Helps to Fights Dandruff
- Conditions the hair
- Can be added to green juices for extra benefits
What you need:
- 1 cup mineral water
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- sliced, juice of 1/2 a lemon, Raw honey to taste
- Slice of fresh lemon for serving
Add ginger powder to a cup of water in a large saucepan and bring to a boil.
Remove from heat and add the lemon juice and let steep for 5 minutes.
Add raw honey to taste.
Serve hot topped with the lemon slice.
Ground ginger is the dried, powdered form of Zingiber officinale, a root native to Southeast Asia, India and China.
Ingredients: Ginger Powder - 100%
No External Coloring Agents
No Additives, No Fillers - 100% Pure and Natural