What is Fenugreek Powder?
Originated from India, Whole Fenugreek Seeds are very powerful in flavor ranging from bitter to sharp similar to sweet celery. Fenugreek Powder is suitable for ayurvedic uses on hair, skin, and supplements. Recently, it has become a common household spice and thickening agent. It can also be found in products, such as soap and shampoo.
Fenugreek seeds and powder are also used in many Indian dishes for their nutritional profile and slightly sweet, nutty taste.
- It's rich in Vitamin A, B, D and Iron
- Fenugreek is a strong Antioxidant
- Lactating women use it as a supplement
- It's high in Soluble fiber
- Soluble fiber is known to help people stay satiated longer
- Contains bio-active components that might be beneficial for the brain
- Methi makes a paste used to fight dandruff
- Methi paste is also beneficial for skin health
How to take Methi
There's no recommended dose, however, the dosage depends on the benefits you seek.
Boil 5 cups of water.
Add 1 tbsp of Fenugreek Powder and some tea leaves.
Cook for about 5 minutes.
Remove from the heat and let it rest for 5-10 minutes.
Strain the tea into a cup
Sweeten with sugar or honey if you like and serve hot.
Another way is to mix some fenugreek powder and warm water in the morning and drink it on an empty stomach.
Some reports suggest that a teaspoon of fenugreek seeds should be consumed first thing in the morning, but if you find it difficult to develop a taste for it then you can even have it in your curries, dal, or other food preparations.
Ingredients: Methi (Trigonella foenum-graecum) Powder - 100%
No External Coloring Agents
No Additives - 100% Pure and Natural
WARNING: If you have peanut allergies, refrain from consuming Methi