What is Ashwagandha?
Ashwaganada is also known as ashwagandha tribulus, ashwagandha powder, ashwagandha root powder, gandha, withania somnifera, Indian ginseng, or winter cherry. The Ashwagandha plant is a small shrub with yellow flowers that's native to India and North Africa. Ashwagandha is one of the most important herbs in Ayurveda.
Benefits of Ashwagandha
- It's potent antioxidant.
- It's a known adaptogen. Adaptogen are believed to help relieve stress.
- Contains Flavonoids and glutathione.
- Ashwagandha is a known ingredient in Ayurveda circles.
- It's widely used by Athletes and Bodybuilders for its effect in maximizing maximum oxygen consumption (VO2 max).
- Contains potent compounds that may be beneficial in overall wellness.
- It's known as Indian Ginseng.
Tip for Warm Ashwagandha drink: Best use as a powder mixed with honey and warm milk before bedtime. You can also have a cup of hot plant-based milk mixed with 1 teaspoon of powdered Ashwagandha.
Ingredients: Ashwagandha Powder
No External Coloring Agents
No Additives - Pure and Natural