Henna Powder for Hair Dye is a Natural alternative to traditional hair dye. It’s 100% Organic, Natural, Plant-Based. All of our products are 100% CRUELTY FREE. Henna is a dye prepared from the plant Lawsonia inermis, also known as the henna tree, the mignonette tree, and the Egyptian privet, the sole species of the genus Lawsonia.
Facts about Henna Powder for Hair Dye
- 100% Henna hair dye gives an orange-reddish tone to your hair depending on your hair color.
- Henna Powder is an excellent hair tonic.
- Due to its conditioning properties, Henna may help with new hair growth.
- It cannot lighten the hair
- Its intensity depends on your original color base, the quality of your hair (drier, damaged and more porous will absorb more of the color) and the time you leave it on for.
Tips: Before applying Henna to hair, apply balm or cream to skin around hairline edges to keep from staining. The longer you leave the henna on, the better (Sometimes this means hours- but what does that time mean when you compare to the risk you take with traditional hair dyes?)
Ingredients: Henna Powder - 100%
No External Coloring Agents
No Additives - 100% Pure and Natural