Karmic Seed’s Inch Palm Leaf Rectangle Tray are the perfect alternative to paper, plastic, and styrofoam tableware. This Eco-Dinnerware is handcrafted from naturally falling areca palm leaves which are gathered, cleaned and heat pressed and the process uses no chemicals or waxes.
It is 100% natural and unlike bamboo, wooden and paper trays, no tree is harmed to manufacture the Palm Leaf Rectangle Tray. Your guests will rave about them, and what’s not to love, the Palm Leaf Rectangle Tray is:
- 100% Compostable
- Natural aroma and woody texture
- Microwave-safe and safe for baking
- Refrigerator safe and leak proof
- Elegant Chic Tableware
- No chemicals or binders used in production
- Do not bend or deform under heavyweight
- FDA and USDA certified biobased product
What comes to your mind when we talk about seafoods. the shrimp, salmon, tuna, or alaskan pollock. well in this tray you can serve all of these and more.
Can the trays be reused?
- Strong enough to use with a knife & fork without the risk of being punctured or leaked
- Can be used to make charcuterie board.
- Perfect to use in restaurants/cafes or even wedding receptions/parties
- Amply large, similar to most home dinner trays with plenty of room for those larger portions of meat.
- The raised edges of these trays help in keeping your pasta, noodles, salad, chips, and other foods securely inside.
- With its nesting design and lightweight structure, this tray is easy to stack, store, and transport throughout your facility.
Our trays are designed for one-time use, however, they may be reused multiple times if they are taken care of.
- Simply wash them gently with soapy brush and water.
- Do not immerse in water.
- Dry flat upside down.
- Maintain 7 to 8" clearance from the heating source
- We also recommend to store them in a dry location and keep the package sealed until ready for use.
- After using, simply toss in the trash with food waste, your green recycling can, or home compost. The Palm Leaf Rectangle Tray naturally biodegrade in fewer than 2 months after disposal.