Karmic Seed’s Palm Leaf Oval Tray/ Palm Leaf Platter is the perfect alternative to paper, plastic, and styrofoam tableware. This Eco-Dinnerware is handcrafted from naturally falling areca palm leaves which are gathered, cleaned and heat pressed and the process uses no chemicals or waxes.
It is 100% natural and unlike bamboo trays, wooden trays and paper trays, no tree is harmed to manufacture the Palm Leaf Large Rectangle Tray/ Palm leaf Oval Platter. Your guests will rave about them, and what’s not to love, the Palm Leaf Large Tray is:
- 100% Compostable
- Natural aroma and woody texture
- Microwave-safe and safe for baking
- Refrigerator safe and leak proof
- Elegant Chic Tableware
- No chemicals or binders used in production
- Do not bend or deform under heavyweight
- FDA and USDA certified biobased product
As Charcuterie plate preparation now has become the most trendy thing over the countries. We offer not only plates but also different size and shape of Tray for your Charcuterie designing. So entertain your guests with cheese, meats, dry and seasonal fruits on this large oval Charcuterie tray.
Can the trays be reused?
- Strong enough to use with a knife & fork without the risk of being punctured or leaked
- Can be used to make charcuterie board.
- Perfect to use in restaurants/cafes or even wedding receptions/parties
- Amply large, similar to most home dinner trays with plenty of room for those larger portions of meat.
- The raised edges of these trays help in keeping your pasta, noodles, salad, chips, and other foods securely inside.
- With its nesting design and lightweight structure, this tray is easy to stack, store, and transport throughout your facility.
Our Palm Leaf Oval Platters/trays are designed for one-time use, however, they may be reused multiple times if they are taken care of.
- Simply wash them gently with soapy brush and water.
- Do not immerse in water.
- Dry flat upside down.
- Maintain 7 to 8" clearance from the heating source
- We also recommend to store them in a dry location and keep the package sealed until ready for use.
- After using, simply toss in the trash with food waste, your green recycling can, or home compost. The Palm Leaf Tray naturally biodegrade in fewer than 2 months after disposal.