The Le Mans timepiece features a stunning Rose Gold case, and a brilliant blue, textured enamel dial.
- 42mm 316L Stainless Steel Case (10.7mm thick)
- Rose Gold PVD Finish
- Water Resistant 5 ATM
- Sapphire Crystal
- Brushed, Textured Blue Dial with Applied Indices
- Seiko Quartz Chronograph Movement
- 3 Subdials: 60s at 60hr, 60 min at 9hr, 1/10s at 12hr
- Super Luminova Hour and Minute Hands
- Cyclops Magnifying Date Window
- Screw-down Caseback
Leather Watch Straps
Rose Gold Metal Watch BandServices Included:
- Two-Year Manufacturer's Warranty
- Free Battery Replacement for Life
- Free Strap Installation for Life
- Free Watch Cleaning for Life
It is no surprise that this model is named after the famous Le Mans raceway. Known for the Circuit de la Garthe and the 24 hours of Le Mans, the city is host to the world’s oldest active sports car race in endurance racing. It is commonly referred to as the “Grand Prix of Endurance and Efficiency” as the ultimate test of machinery with its incredible corners and curves within the mix of public roads and racetrack.
As Le Mans continues to be one of the most inspirational raceways, manufacturers strive to showcase their most advanced technologies on this historic proving ground. The Le Mans timepiece is no different, showcasing an elegant combination of a rose gold finish and the pop of a complementary blue face.