Our pop-up inventory is now available online for limited time!
Lounge WHERE? Lounge every WEAR!
This cozy wrap jacket features unique style lines and is made from an ultra-soft plant-based knit. It's hard to believe how soft and cozy this jacket is...it feels like a hug!
The figure-flattering lines and strategically placed binding make this wrap unique and versatile. The jacket can be wrapped at the front to close, tossed over the shoulder or worn open. It makes for a very fashionable wrap that is light enough to tote around and pull out during a beautiful chilly evening.
- Thumbhole opening.
- Metallic trim at edge / hem from our signature Inca Fabric. Zero Waste.
- Center back seam conforms to the body for a comfortable fit.
- Can be styled as a wrap or draped over the shoulder. You can even place a belt over it for a funky look.
- Longer length covers your ass-ets
- Sleeve Length (from shoulder hem): 23"
- Total back length (from center back neckline to hem): 37 1/2"
Ethically made with zero waste in NYC.
Fabric: Plant-based fabric. (92% Micro-Modal 8% Spandex) Fabric made in USA.
Care Instructions: Hand wash or machine wash on cold, gentle cycle. Line dry only. Gentle care will extend the life of your garment.
Models: David and Debbie are wearing the S/M.