The 7 Toppings of a Classic Chicago Hot Dog United Together Under One Lid
Why take the painstaking time of assembling the 7 ingredients of a classic Chicago hot dog when you can just use The Original Chicago Sauce?
What are the 7 ingredients to a Chicago Hot Dog?
Ways to use The Original Chicago Sauce:
- Top your favorite encased meat, burger, chicken or veggie sandwich
- Make The Chicago Marinade by soaking chicken, steak, pork, fish or veggies
- Make The Chicago Vinaigrette by blending 1/2 cup The Original Chicago Sauce with 1 cup vegetable oil and 1/3 cup apple cider vinegar
- Make The Chicago Dip by mixing 1/2 cup The Original Chicago Sauce with 8 oz. sour cream
- Make The Chicago Smear by combining 1/2 cup The Original Chicago Sauce with 8 oz. cream cheese
- Make The Chicago Aioli by mixing 3 Tablespoons The Original Chicago Sauce with ½ cup Mayo
Ingredients: pickles (cucumbers, water, distilled vinegar, salt, xanthan gum, 0.1% potassium sorbate, less than 1/10 of 1% sodium benzoate, calcium chloride, natural flavorings, polysorbate 80), tomatoes, onions, yellow mustard (Water Vinegar, Mustard Seed, Salt, turmeric, Spices), sweet relish (cucumbers, high fructose corn syrup, distilled vinegar, onion, salt, red bell peppers, xanthan gum, less than 1/10 1% sodium benzoate, potassium sorbate, natural flavorings, calcium chloride, polysorbate 80, and oleoresin turmeric), sport peppers (sport peppers, water, vinegar, salt, calcium chloride, less than 1/10th 1% sodium benzoate, sodium bisulfite, Turmeric), Water and celery salt (salt, celery seeds).