Activated Black Charcoal Bar Soap for Acne (100% Natural, Vegan, Organic)
This all natural and organic activated black charcoal bar soap is specifically made for acne prone, oily and combo skin and can also help calm conditions like eczema, psoriasis and other problem skin on your face and all over your body. It detoxifies and cleans deep into the pores, removes impurities, dirt, oil makeup and other gunk to reveal a clear, smooth complexion. Powerful blend of earth clays, organic oils, charcoal, bamboo and essential oils deliver an acne fighting treatment that is super effective and treats and fights acne, lightens acne scars and blemishes and removes toxins without the use of any harsh chemicals, synthetics, artificial fragrances or parabens.
Directions:Start with wetting your hands, wetting your face, wetting the bar, and then rubbing the bar in your hands for about 10 seconds to use the lather to gently cleanse your complexion. Rinse well. Use 1-2 times daily. How To Care For Your Soap: Since our handmade soap is in its pure and natural state, it doesn't contain any synthetic preservatives or artificial hardeners. It doesn't need to. With just a little care and feeding, you can prolong the life of your Activated Black Charcoal soap:
- Essential oils of tea tree and eucalyptus deliver antibacterial properties that cleanse the face and can also remove bacteria and fight odors when used as a body soap for acne or bacne (back acne).
- Activated Black Charcoal Detoxified Skin and Deeply Cleans Pores to Treat and Fight Acne
- Sea Salt gently exfoliates
- Also fights body odor
- Not Tested on Animals
- 100% Natural, Organic, Vegan and Cruelty-Free
Ingredients: premium saponified vegetable oils (organic extra virgin olive, organic coconut, sustainable organic palm, organic sunflower, organic castor), organic aloe, distilled water, bentonite clay, essential oils (tea tree, eucalyptus, lavandin, patchouli), activated bamboo charcoal, black willow bark, sea salt, black oxide
- Don't let your soap drown in water. Use a shower rack or a soap rack that allows water to drain out instead of having your soap sit in a pool of water.
- Feed your soap plenty of fresh air between uses (i.e., keep it dry).
- Store your soap on a well drained soap dish.
- Use your fresh new soap within 6 months of purchase.
- Store unused soap in a dark cool place like a lingerie drawer or linen closet.