16th Century German Astronomical Ring | A Token of Love
This 16th Century Astronomy Ball Ring was originally designed in the 1530s by Gemma Frisius, a famous German astrologer, philosopher, and instrument maker. Back then, the ring was used as an instrument to tell time and help with navigation.
And today, with the help of skilled modern craftsmen, the mysterious cosmic ring is now turned into an elegant vintage astronomy ball. Not only does it contain the star signs of the universe, but it also represents life and love.
Romance 500 years ago, "Closing is love, opening is the world".
- 【Sophisticated Body Ring】The combination is a delicate ring, unfolding is an astronomical ball, the temptation of the fingertips hiding the entire universe.As the different bands are fanned out, the rings take on a unique quality.
- 【Unique Design】 It is engraved with astronomical symbols from the 16th century, Zodiac, Ancient Greek alphanumeric characters, constellations, etc. Waiting for your discovery.
- 【Rustproof Material】It’s skillfully crafted and carefully inscribed to satisfy your cosmic curiosity.
- 【Wear it in 2 ways】Wear it as a ring...or as a pendant hanging by your favorite plain necklace. Either way, it adds a classically elegant touch to any daily attire!
- 【Romantic For Her/Him】The most romantic thing that I can think of is just to give the whole world to you. It’s the perfect gift for yourself, your friends or families, and all the other astronomy lovers out there.
- Material: Alloy/ Sterling Silver Plated
- Color: Gold/ Silver
- Size: 5-10 (49.3 - 62 mm)
- Thickness: About 0.25cm
- Wight: About 10g
- 1 x 16th Century Astronomical Ring
- 1 x necklace (if ordered)
Ring Size Instruction
If you have an existing ring：
If not, measure your finger:
Shipment of the item may take up to 3 weeks.