Neem Healing Oil for Skin, Hair and Cuticles
Experience an herb that has been used for centuries to treat various ailments, from acne, to insect bites to hair loss, pure Neem oil is a powerful plant that is anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, antiseptic and anti-inflammatory. It is also the star ingredient in the Athar'a Pure Neem Healing Oil. But, there is so much more to this hydrating, non clogging facial serum than just neem...
"This is by far the best face and hair oil I have ever used and it smells divine!" - Molly R. Athar'a Pure Customer
- It's loaded with amazingly nutrient rich sweet almond oil, pumpkin seed oil and a proprietary blend of healing essential oils like geranium, rosemary, lavender and rose hip oil.
- There are seriously endless skin healing benefits with the blend of plant based ingredients, due to the high level of vitamins and antioxidants- it's great for all skin types, especially acne prone and combo skin.
- It also fights aging and leaves skin plump and hydrated without clogging your pores!
- It helps tame frizzy hair, prevents hair fall out and leaves hair soft and smooth.
- This cure all treatment is made with 100% natural, vegan ingredients.
Direction for skin: Apply a pea sized amount to cleansed, damp skin, by massaging gently on face and neck in circular motions. When applying to other parts of the body, apply as needed. A little goes a long way and just like it is best to apply to your face while it is still damp, it is best to apply this Neem Oil while your body is still damp after a shower! Always start with a tiny amount, just a few tiny drops or a pea sized amount to your whole face is all you need- apply to face after cleansing, while skin is still damp or after applying one of our toner sprays.
Directions for Scalp: Use this Neem Healing Oil on scalp to stimulate hair growth, reduce dryness and dandruff and reduce hair fall out. Apply a quarter sized amount on scalp using the Indian scalp and head massage technique to help stimulate hair growth, increase relaxation, remove flakes, dryness and dead skin cells. This Neem Healing Oil also works great with a derma roller to help stimulate hair growth.
Directions for Hair: There are several ways to use the Neem Healing Oil for your hair. You can use it as leave in oil treatment for 30 mins to an hour and wash out for smooth, soft hair. You can also apply a small amount to damp hair for smooth, natural locks or apply to dry ends to decrease dry, frizzy hair.
Directions for Cuticles: Use on Cuticles to reduce roughness and stimulate nail growth, massage in a small amount of the Athar'a Neem Healing Oil nightly - for best results apply the Neem Healing Oil after a shower or after soaking hands in warm water to soften cuticles prior to application.
Ingredients: Organic Pumpkin Seed Oil, Organic Sweet Almond Oil, Organic Grape Seed Oil, Organic Neem Oil, Evening Primrose Oil, Organic Lavender, Organic Rosemary, Organic Rose Geranium, Frankincense and Myrrh.
100% Natural & Vegan: synthetic free, paraben free, toxin free, gluten free, sulfate free, alcohol free, dye free and cruelty-free!